What to expect as a valued client of MREM.
- Fast turn around in filling your vacancy.
- Aggressive marketing developed through years of experience. This includes photographing the property for advertising.
- Proper rent pricing based on current market conditions.
- We take all calls and communication from prospective tenants and schedule apointments 7 days a week for showings.
- Properties are shown by licensed Realtors.
- Assist the potential tenant with completing an extensive application.
- Applications are run through a very strong 10-point background check. Any person over the age of 18 residing in the property is required to undergo a backgound check.
- Provide the property owner with all information regarding the applications for approval. You are as invloved as you would like to be in this process.
Upon your approval of the tenants, we handle the lease signing. At this time the security deposit is collected, pro-rated rent for the month and the first month’s rent is collected depending on the possession date, pet fees are collected, and utilities are verified switched over to the tenant.
Your lease will be the same lease we use for our valued property management clients with the exception of any special agreements you may wish to add. Our lease is our version of the Missouri Association of Realtors lease, otherwise known as a MAR lease, with specific items to strongly protect you as the property owner.
Collected rents, security deposits, pet fees, and any other monies related to the lease are deposited into our escrow account. We deduct our leasing fee at this time and your money is ready for pick-up, mailing, or ACH deposit within 10-14 days of the lease signing. If you are one of our valued management clients the security deposit is held in our escrow account and the rents and any other fees are sent to you with your next monthly statement. This easy process will continue on a monthly basis as a management client.
Our agents and broker can assist you at any time if you have any questions regarding your property, lease, tenant, housing laws, etc.